Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Dear fans,

I'm Sorry I've left you longing for my wonderful mewsings. Things have been very busy at my house. I've got a sister. She's pretty evil. I kind of hate her. But she's also okay, sometimes. But I would never admit such a thing. I am a great Appalachian Hunter. But she jumps on my head and pulls my tail and, get this, she even breathes my air! She's horrible.

My parents are always complaining about jobs. They say they have to keep going to buy me treats. But I just got a ton of treats from Santa. So I don't know why they keep going. It's stupid.

My parents are kind of stupid.

So, I know lots of people are hoping I talk a lot because I'm very smart. So I pinky-tail promise to tell you all about it.

But right now, I need to  run around the house because my sister is hiding cause she's a baby.

Happy Mew Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment